These are exciting time for us – we’re on the lookout for our first recruits!
We don’t shy away from the fact we try to make work as fun and enjoyable as possible. We tell all our clients this, and we do our best to ensure all staff that work for us have the same attitude. Okay, it can’t always be the case, but we believe that people working with a smile on their face do a better job – simple!
As part of the government’s Kickstarter scheme, we’re looking to fill two roles – a Marketing Assistant and a Junior Video Editor. Here we’re going to concentrate on the Marketing Assistant though.
We’re looking for someone with flair and imagination and excellent communication skills who is likely to enjoy writing as the role involves writing content for blogs, producing material so social media posts and supporting our clients.
In order to apply, you must be a UK resident aged 16-24 who is eligible for Universal Credit. Ultimately, the admin will all need to go through your local Job Centre, but we can help you with all of that. We just want to find the best candidates!
Our offices are on a very peaceful farm near Fleet in Hampshire (RG27), and the successful candidate will need to spend at least 80% of their time in our office, so having your own transport (or helpful friends/family!) is a must.
The role is for 25 hours per week and salary is minimum wage.
The role includes:
- Responsibility for content on all our social profiles. You will create a content calendar in advance, create the content and then schedule it.
- Regular blog-writing.
- Supporting existing agencies we work with to create various content that helps to promote the services we offer and generate new business leads.
- Use of platforms/software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Canva.
- Using WordPress for website content.
- There is flexibility to adapt the role depending on your areas of interest and the experience you are looking to gain.
If this sounds like it might be of interest to you and you want to have chat with us about it, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to speak.